Mission StatementOur mission at Lagan Valley Island is to provide a high quality venue, offering the best value and highest standard of service to our customers and their customers in a personal and professional way. We aim to exceed expectation and to continually develop and improve our service with the goal of being the venue of choice for all of our customers.
To achieve this, we aim to provide:
- Excellent customer service
- An exceptional, seamless and adaptable service and operating standards that put the customer first every time.
- Friendly, welcoming and knowledgeable staff who treat all customers fairly and with respect
- An accessible, well designed, clean and well maintained environment which is conducive to the purpose of hire
- Packages which represent good value for money with no hidden extras.
Click here to read our full Customer Charter outlining our promises to you, our customer. This customer charter was created in alignment with the principles of the Lisburn City Council Customer Service Guidelines.
In a bid to ensure we fulfil our promises, we regularly survey our customers to find out how we are doing, what we are doing right and what we should change.
Customer Satisfaction is one of the highest priorities here at Lagan Valley Island.
Not satisfied with being average, we have set a challenging target of 75% (i.e. achieving a rating of Excellent or Good). The results are as follows:
Customer Satisfaction Results
Quarter 1 2018/19 Overall Customer Satisfaction Rate 93%
By Customer Type
Our Response Times - Target 75%
- Telephone Calls - 83%
- Facebook Posts - 90%
- Email Booking Enquiry - 100%
- Letters & Faxes - 100%
- Booking Voicemail - 93%
- Box Office Voicemail - 100%