Terms & Conditions
ISLAND HALL AND STUDIO THEATRE TERMS & CONDITIONS
COVID-19 Mandatory Requirements:
In line with NI Executive recommendations, Lisburn & Castlereagh City Council requests anyone, over the age of 16, attending an indoor theatre event at LVI to provide one of the following on arrival at the venue:
• Proof of having been fully vaccinated for more than two weeks, (one dose in the case of 16 and 17 year olds) in conjunction with government issued photographic ID (photographic ID is not required for 16 and 17 year olds); or
• Proof of a negative PCR test or rapid lateral flow test taken within 48 hours of entry to a venue (a lateral flow test taken at home will need to be reported into the public reporting system) in conjunction with government issued photographic ID; or
• Evidence of a positive PCR test result for COVID-19 within the previous 180 days and following completion of the self-isolation period, in conjunction with government issued photographic ID;
Rapid COVID-19 tests can be obtained online, free of charge. Order tests on the Gov.uk website
Standard Theatre Terms & Conditions
- Tickets bought online via our website are not subject to a booking fee. Tickets bought in person at our Box Office in Lagan Valley Island are subject to a 50p booking fee while tickets bought by telephone are subject to a £1 booking fee.
- Tickets once purchased cannot be exchanged nor money refunded.
- Please retain your ticket until leaving the event.
- Latecomers may be required to wait for a suitable interval for admission. Latecomers if admitted may be required to occupy alternative seats.
- Cameras and recording devices are not allowed in the Island Hall or Studio Theatre.
- Smoking is prohibited in the Island Hall or Studio Theatre.
- Mobile phones and digital watch alarms must be switched off in the Island Hall and Studio Theatre.
- Due to Fire and Safety Regulations, all children however young, must have a valid ticket before entering the Island Hall or Studio Theatre.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises; or to request the ticket holder to leave the premises and take appropriate measure to enforce such a request
- The Management reserves the right to alter or vary the programme, artistes and timings without consultation or compensation.
- The performance may be cancelled for reasons beyond the control of Management and without Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council being liable to pay any person compensation whatsoever other than a possible percentage or maximum refund to the ticket holder of the value of the ticket. Any refund request must be made within 28 days of the performance, directly to the Box Office.
- Your name and address will be included on the Island Arts Centre and Lagan Valley Island mailing list subject to data protection
- Lisburn & Castlereagh City Council has a child protection policy and patrons are asked to report any concerns to staff.
- Your details are held securely at all times.
- We will only use your details to process your transactions and refunds/exchanges if required and to send you information with your permission and to improve our services to you; to understand and analyze our sales, and your needs and preferences and to enable you to participate in customer research or focus groups. At times we have to use carefully selected suppliers, who are bound by our Terms and Conditions and which require them to conform to the 1998 Data Protection Act.
- Subject to your consent we may communicate with you through a variety of channels, including through our venue and through the internet, and through a variety of means such as post, email, phone or text message, subject to your preference. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- You may choose to decline cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may affect your use of our web site and your ability to access certain features of the site or to engage in transactions.